|The Spirit of Healing 2019: Walking an Awakened Path
A personal growth opportunity presented by
Larry Rogers, ACHT
Feb. 21 to 24, 2019
Breitenbush is a natural place; safe, nurturing, peaceful, reflective and free of distractions. Imagine taking care of yourself,
being empowered by the trees and soothed by the breeze while taking a big next step in your personal growth.
• Emotional Healing, understanding and dealing with emotional triggers.
• Shock and Trauma, what it is, what it looks like and how to heal it.
• Old Beliefs and Patterns: DIscovering their source and changing them.
• Tools for Growth: for example understanding and stepping off the victim triangle.
• The Clearing Process: Empowerment by moving through fear of conflict
• Relaxation response, what it is and how to use it everyday everywhere.
• Group processes, tools and learning to make you more effective in all of
• Modern Brain Science, learning about it and using it to accelerate healing.
• Meditation, a path to deep relaxation and inner peace.
• Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy™, includes traditional hypnosis, NLP, Gestalt,
Hypno-Behavioral Therapy and cathartic energy work.
• The Healing Power of living your authentic self: Being seen.
• Emotions that can trap us: Releasing anger, fear, hopelessness, sadness and shame.
• Breath Therapy, this is a form of deep emotional integration.
• Stories that will stay with you on your healing path will also be shared.
Larry Rogers is an experienced counselor and trainer with certifications including Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy, Release Therapy, Breathwork, Interactive Guided Imagery, Voice Dialogue, NLP and Energetic Psychodrama. He incorporates many Spiritual Traditions into his daily life and counseling practice. Larry has more than 18 years experience facilitating a wide range of seminars. This is Larry’s 18th year at Breitenbush. He has lived in and studied many cultures worldwide. For more information about Larry Rogers and his leadership, facilitation, counseling and life experience please go here.
Please contact Larry Rogers at 503-781-6542 or click [firstname.lastname@example.org] for more information and registration.
Click here and scroll to the February 21 - 24 seminar or call Larry for fee information.